You don’t need to go anywhere, just choose a casino from our list above. We have selected the best Cryptocurrency online casinos for you!
Why Choose Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is the new bad boy in the town. And you must have heard about it. If you’re not sure about using it for gambling, here are a few reasons why you should choose cryptocurrencies:
No one will charge you anything in a decentralized network since there are no middlemen. At the same time, depending on how the system is set up, fees for speedier transaction processing or conversion of cryptocurrencies into fiat cash may be charged. Nonetheless, most wallets will let you alter your commission in favor of a quick crypto transfer or a cheap commission.
Cryptocurrency may be one of the most secure digital currencies available if properly stored. You shouldn’t have to worry about someone taking your money if you keep your coins away from online wallets, safeguard your private keys with strong passwords, and keep the majority of your coins in cold storage.
When compared to credit cards or PayPal, this level of protection is unrivaled. If a gambling website is hacked and your credit card or Paypal account is stored on the server, you are a possible target for the hacker’s next attack. Not to mention the myriad phishing and social engineering scams that deceive even the most intelligent individuals into handing over their credit card information to criminals.
If gamblers have nothing to hide, why should the privacy of a currency be considered? Wrong. While gambling is not banned in many places of the world, it does seem to have a social stigma attached to it. People who know you gamble can believe you’re a bad guy, or that you’re immoral, or that you have a problem with gambling. As a result of crypto’s anonymity, casual gamblers can enjoy themselves without fear of being criticized by those around them.
Cryptocurrency payments are extraordinarily rapid, even with the recent transaction delays caused by the block size issue. The majority of transactions are confirmed within minutes, while others take several hours. Cryptocurrency transfers only take a day to confirm in the rarest of circumstances.
In order to start depositing your cryptocurrency at online casinos, you will need to buy some cryptos. After you’ve obtained some cryptos, follow these procedures to deposit them into an online casino account:
- Go to the ‘cashier’ portion of the website after creating an online gaming account.
- Choose ‘Cryptocurrency’ as your payment option. Instead of cryptocurrency, your preferred coin may also be displayed. Select that.
- You will be given a unique web address for your account on the screen.
- Input that addresses into the tab for sending cryptocurrency in your crypto wallet.
- Complete the transaction by entering the money and clicking the “Confirm” button.
- Within a few minutes, the cash will be reflected in your player account. Deposit complete!
Making a withdrawal using cryptocurrency may sound like a task but it is not. Here is a step by step guide as to how you can make a withdrawal using cryptocurrency:
- Go to the cashier at the casino. Open the ‘cashier’ tab at the online casino of your choice when you’re ready to withdraw funds from your account.
- Choose cryptocurrency as your preferred option after selecting Withdrawal. You’ll need to type in the amount you want to withdraw from your account.
- Fill in your crypto wallet address. You’ll need to go to your crypto wallet and copy the wallet address you were provided at this point.
- Give the casino the crypto address and double-check that everything fulfills the casino’s withdrawal conditions.
- Withdraw your money by clicking the withdraw button. Once the casino has completed your request, the winnings will be available within a few hours.
Players must note that in order to receive money into their bank account, the money will need to be converted into fiat currency.
Common Cryptos Available for Gambling
Since the world of cryptocurrency is always changing, you must stay up to date on what is going on, especially if you gamble with them and at crypto casinos. Let’s take a look at the greatest cryptocurrencies that every crypto casino accepts.
Bitcoin is the most widely used digital money in the world, and it is accepted and recognized by the majority of the world’s population. Bitcoin was the first digital money to be launched in the world, and it was founded in 2008. It has already been accepted as one of the greatest payment methods in the online casino sector, and gamers may now play their favorite casino games.
Ether is Ethereum’s native token, and it is the second-largest cryptocurrency, trailing only Bitcoin. Ether has exploded in popularity, and it is now accepted in almost all online casinos for gambling transactions. Of course, it allows instant deposits while playing the most popular games, ensuring a top-notch gambling experience.
Tether is a secure cryptocurrency whose value can be linked to fiat currencies. As a result of its dependability, Tether is a particularly popular payment method at online casinos. Tether can be used to play the most popular casino games and online slots. You may expect immediate deposits and withdrawals, so don’t be fooled – this is one of the best and most reliable payment options accessible at bitcoin casinos.
Litecoin is one of the most popular digital currencies in the world, and it is often seen as a strong challenger to Bitcoin. Litecoin transactions are substantially faster than Bitcoin transactions, and they can be completed in under 3 minutes, but Bitcoin transactions might take up to 10 minutes. It’s no wonder, then, that cryptocurrency casinos insist on including Litecoin as a payment method.