We love trying out new things and this holds for new slot games, new bonuses, and especially new casinos. Finding new online casinos that are able to compete with established brands isn’t an easy task though and that’s why we dedicate a lot of our time to finding new casino brands that deserve some extra attention. All of these new casinos concern new websites that are available to players based in Canada. As most experienced players will know by now, the number of options is getting bigger every day which is a good thing if you know how to recognise what’s good. For less experienced players things can get quite confusing as they’re searching for a website that is actually worth joining and still offers them the ultimate experience once the newness wears off. As always, Vernons is here to help and has included the latest and best online casinos in Canada. All you need to do is enjoy the ride and check out all the new stuff.
New in Canada December 2021
New online casinos are opening up to Canadian users continuously and we’re happy they do. The Canadian market is a relatively new market to most casinos which is why we always put some extra effort into our reviews. We’re Canadian gambling enthusiasts ourselves as well and want you to enjoy our recommended casinos as much as we do. In the end, our website will get highly valued only if our recommendations turn out to be worthwhile. Consider us as part of the Canadian gaming community, we’re here to help. This brings us to our shortlist of casinos that are both new in Canada and worth the visit.
10 latest casino sites added to Vernons
We have to say, it’s fun reviewing the latest casinos as it gives us a chance to discover new websites ourselves as well. As we do so on a continuous basis we recommend you to check out this section frequently as it gets updated very often. We only add new casinos to the list if we believe these options offer a trustworthy and user friendly platform to players.
What is a new online casino?
A brand new casino is a casino website that has just hit the market and opened its virtual doors to new players. New casinos are often erroneously referred to as inexperienced, as we need to take into account the website’s owner’s as well to actually be able to make this assumption. There is quite a lot to say about new online casinos as we believe that (nearly) every casino deserves a chance. In order to do so we need to distinguish a few categories:
New website, experienced operator
A lot of operators launch new brands as part of an extensive portfolio and enjoy vast experience in the casino industry. This often gives them advantages over other websites as they’re able to enjoy economies of scale by offering a large number of games that were already licenced to the operator. The same is true for casino bonuses that tend to be higher on websites that are owned by bigger companies.
New website, new operator
New online casinos can also be launched by owners that are new to the market themselves as well. This will require some special attention as these websites will need to prove themselves to the market. This works both ways though: some new casinos don’t turn out to beat the competition and get closed while others put some extra effort into acquiring new customers. They’ll go the extra mile to make you feel welcome and appreciated. In short, a new website by a new operator can turn out just fine, but we always stress the importance of taking their newness to the market into consideration.
Existing website, new market
The third scenario is that of a casino that is technically not new, but has only recently obtained a licence for let’s say the Canadian market. They might have been in business for a very long time, but never opened up their offer to Canadian users. This is quite a beneficial situation for players in Canada as it gives them a new option of often an international brand that is popular in other countries and keen to please Canadian users too. Let’s just hope they’ve got a cool welcome bonus to customers from Canada.
Before signing up to a new casino
Signing up a new casino requires some extra explanations as the website might still be in the learning phase if it’s fully new to the market. Often, a new casino doesn’t necessarily mean that the website is completely new as the owners might offer some other brands and enjoy a lot of experience in the online casino market. Doing some research and finding out more about the owner of a casino can therefore make a huge difference as we all prefer to join a table with someone knowledgeable. We therefore recommend you to:
- Read our reviews: this might sound a bit dull, but it’ll really make a difference. We always check out the company that is behind a casino and make sure to only include casinos that are owned by a trustworthy company.
- Play at licenced casinos: this is why we automatically only list casino websites that are licenced and available for Canadian users. Licenced casinos are audited by external authorities that are committed to keep their market clear and clean. In case a casino fails to meet this authority’s standards it’ll risk losing its licence.
- Check out what’s on offer: before we move on to the casino bonus, we do want to recommend you to check out the overall service of a casino before you sign up and claim your bonus. Do you like what you see in terms of website functionality and games on offer? Then go ahead and move on to the next step.
- Check out the bonuses: a lot of players tend to forget about step 3 and directly move to the bonus. We get you as most casinos offer excellent welcome packages, but a casino’s overall service should always be considered first. If you’re happy with the rest of the website, then you’re ready to go and claim what yours.
- Play responsibly: you’ll be alright on most websites, especially the ones that have been verified by Vernons, but in case you sign up at some other new casino, make sure to play responsibly and don’t wager with too much money at first. New casinos aren’t as (financially) stable as older brands, especially when their owner is new to the casino market. We therefore recommend you to slow it down in the beginning.
How we pick our new casinos
Our team is made up of experienced casino review experts who strive to give you all the information you need to make the process of choosing a new online casino easier. From honest reviews to complete information on welcome bonuses and other promos, Vernon believes it’s knowledgeable enough to help you out on this. In order to do so, we have a large list of performance metrics when looking out for the latest online casinos and reviewing them. We have included some of these metrics in the overview below:
- Company reputation: you don’t earn a solid reputation overnight, which is why the website’s owner plays an important role as well when evaluating this point. A new casino really doesn’t yet enjoy a strong reputation itself which is why we take a further look at the people who are behind the latest casino. Strong companies make strong websites.
- Licence: good licences make a huge difference as well as it’ll tell if a new website is audited or not. A lot of strong casino licences are granted by European gambling authorities, which are considered the best in today’s gaming markets, but we make sure to check whether the casino is available to users in Canada as well.
- Bonuses: most casinos in Canada work with at least one bonus, whether it’s a welcome bonus, free spins, or a cashback and we’ll make sure to include them in our top list. We have already checked the bonus terms to see whether they’re fair and if they pass the test they will be included in our top list of casino bonuses.
- Assortment: casinos are all about games and only if the portfolio is varied, big or both, a casino website will be able to retain new customers. Some new online casinos hold smaller portfolios as they’re still building and expanding their casino brand. Just make sure to take this into consideration and give them some time to prove themselves. In terms of quality they’ll need to deliver from the very first day.
- Customer service: this is one of the most important characteristics of a good online casino and this is particularly important for new operators as they will give their best to convince customers to join them and keep on playing on their site. Vernons make sure to double check the customer service’s responsiveness.
- Payment methods: most players overlook the importance of working with the right banking methods until they are charged a withdrawal fee or excluded from a welcome package. Banking methods are very important and can make a huge difference in one’s overall experience. The main idea is that players should be able to deposit and withdraw quickly, trouble-free and ideally free of charge.
- Mobile compatibility: most casinos tend to value mobile users as much as desktop users and it’s easy to see why. A lot of players prefer to visit an online casino instead of a land based venue to be able to play whenever and wherever they want. This explains why a lot of users access casino games when they’re on the go and why slot developers have turned to optimising their games for mobile play. Therefore, most, if not all casinos we feature are mobile compatible.
How do I join a new online casino in Canada?
Joining a new online casino in Canada doesn’t really differ from signing up at any other casino, as long as you’ve read all of the above. In case you haven’t, please scroll up and come back again once you do. In case you have please move on and:
- Sign up: go to the option that says “Join”, “Register”, “Create Account” or whatever seems like it’s an invitation to join a new casino.
- Check the terms and conditions: these are divided into both general terms and conditions and bonus terms. Check both.
- Claim your bonus: usually a welcome bonus. Make sure to meet the minimum deposit requirement and use bonus codes if applicable.
- Make a deposit: by using your preferred banking method. E-wallets tend to be the fastest options if you want to enjoy instant gaming fun.
- Play and have fun: play responsibly and make sure to set deposit limits and session limits before you make your first wager.
Are new casinos safe?
If you picked one of our recommended new casinos — yes, they are. All of the options have been fully reviewed and are considered trustworthy. Most of the casinos are technically new to the Canadian market, but enjoy vast experience in other markets. Others are owned and operated by experienced companies which means they know what they’re doing.
Do new casinos offer bonuses?
Yes, most of them do. In fact, for a new online casino to grab the attention of players they will need to hand out at least a welcome package to be considered interesting enough. Offering a bonus is one powerful tool to attract the crowds. New casinos tend to compensate for the lack of brand awareness with excellent bonuses.
What are the best new online casinos?
If you’re talking about Canada, make sure to check out Vernons platform and you’ll find out straightaway. We have made a shortlist of the newest casinos that launched their website in Canada and can be considered safe and user friendly options. Most of them have great portfolios.
Why should I sign up at a new casino?
Probably because of their bonuses and their extra effort to serve new customers. New casinos don’t enjoy the same reputation as experienced brands so they’ll need some ways to work around this. By offering big bonuses new online casinos try to make up for their lack of experience. Then again, most new websites are owned by experienced companies which means the website is technically new, but the team behind it isn’t.