When compared to Bonus Poker, this variation pays out twice as much for quads.
The excitement of playing is increased by medium variance.
For thrill-seekers with larger bankrolls, this game is ideal.
Full-payouts difficult to find
Double Bonus is a unique video poker game in that players can actually beat the house edge and win money by using their player card and following perfect strategy. Of course, you can only do this if you’re playing the full-payout version of the game.
In this guide, we will discuss the gameplay, full-payout pay tables, and some strategies to win Double Bonus Poker. If you’re interested, keep reading!
Play Slot Machines Online Now!
Welcome Bonus: 100% up to
New Customer Only
The welcome offer is a 100% bonus up to C$500, plus 50 Free Spins on selected games.
Minimum deposit is C$10, deposits via Skrill (Moneybookers) or Neteller are excluded from this offer.
No cap on winnings or withdrawals.
Free Spins are wager-free and will be unlocked at 06:00 EST or EDT (depending on the time of the year) the day after the Welcome Bonus is claimed, with 10 Free Spins available per day for the 5 following days.
The Free Spins will be credited on the following games:
Day 1: Book of Tut
Day 2: Starburst
Day 3: Vikings Go Berzerk
Day 4: Dragon’s Fire
Day 5: Book of Dead
Free Spins are valid for a period of 24 hours only, if not claimed they will expire.
Your Welcome Offer bonus needs to be wagered a minimum of 35x on the bonus amount before the funds can be withdrawn.
Once the Welcome Bonus has been claimed, your funds will be used in the following order: 1/ Any funds required to trigger the bonus 2/ bonus funds 3/ any remaining funds.
You can forfeit your bonus amount and respective winnings at any time and withdraw any remaining balance.
The bonus and respective winnings will be forfeited if wagering requirements have not been met within 30 days of the bonus being credited.
You can place a maximum bonus bet of C$5 per spin when you have the bonus active.
Please note that different games contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirements:
All Casino slots: 100%
All table games and Live Casino games: 10%
All video poker games: 0%
Whilst playing with a bonus, you will not be allowed to play Deal or No Deal Live nor the games in the category “Dark Side”.
Players will only be eligible to claim the welcome offer once.
Evolution, Red Tiger and NetEnt do not operate in Quebec, British Columbia and Maitoba.
This offer is only valid once per person, computer, IP address or household.
Rizk reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time and without notice.
Rizk Casino’s Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
1. The following are the terms and conditions of the "First Deposit Bonus Offer" (the "Offer") for 888casino.com (the “Site”). The Offer is organized by the company defined in the User Agreement applicable to you.
2. This is an ongoing promotion, currently without an end date. We will provide reasonable notice of when the promotion is to come to an end (the "Promotion Period").
3. This promotion is applicable for new 888casino players only (you may not participate in the Offer if you have previously registered with the Site) and is limited to one (1) person per household.
4. You may only enter this Offer once.
5. No-one under the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for engaging in the gambling services made available through the Site under the laws of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher, may participate in this Offer.
6. You may not combine this Offer with any other type of welcome offer or first-time deposit offer on the Site.
7. Deposits made with Skrill or NETELLER [payment methods] are not eligible for the Welcome Bonus.
8. Under the terms of this Offer, eligible players who deposit £20 or more will be entitled to a bonus in the amount of 100% of their deposit up to total of £100 (“Bonus”) when they make their first-time deposit at the Site.
9. The Bonus is only credited and valid if claimed within 48 hours of 888casino sending the claim email, by clicking on the “claim” link in the email.
10. Bonus expires within 90 days of granting.
11. The Bonus must be wagered 30 times within 90 days from granting. If you choose to withdraw your original deposit amount before completing the wagering requirements as aforementioned in this section, the bonus (and any applicable related winnings) will be cancelled. Wagering contributions apply. See Wagering Contributions Table.
12. With the exception of verified progressive jackpot wins, wins generated through the Bonus are capped at £500.
13. Bonus may be used on selected games only.
14. If you play from Northern Ireland, this promotion does not apply to you.
15. In order to meet the applicable wagering requirement, no real money shall be deemed to contribute (in full or in part) to the wagering requirement, unless otherwise specified by us.
16. Available funds will always be used before Restricted Funds (to include Money transferred) and the balance of both will be displayed in your My Account.
17. All Bonus types (incl. Vouchers, their related winnings, and unclaimed Bonus funds) will be forfeited when making a withdrawal.
18. Withdrawing funds: For further information on how you can withdraw funds from your account, please see our "Withdrawal Policy". If you benefit from this Offer you will not be eligible to benefit from any other first deposit bonus or first deposit offer with the Site. If you have benefited from another first deposit offer with the Site you are not eligible to benefit from this Offer.
19. If you have a pending message on the Site’s cashier regarding your recent gaming activity, we reserve the right to revoke your eligibility to participate and/or continue to participate in this Offer. In such event, any bonus and/or other benefit which you have received and/or are eligible to receive under this Offer, shall be forfeited by you.
20. This Offer cannot be combined with any other similar promotion or offer.
21. All bonuses and promotional offers, and any winnings generated through the wagering of either of the aforesaid, will be cancelled at withdrawal if any of the applicable conditions have not been met in full.
22. 888casino may cancel, modify or suspend the Offer, and any of the bonuses or benefits offered hereunder, including without limitation, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation, due to abuse or otherwise where the promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances. Other than where necessary to prevent fraud or other similar unlawful behavior, any such cancelation, modification, or suspension will not apply to any player that has opted into the Offer, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or other benefits offered hereunder, and/or commenced play in the Offer prior to the date of the communication of the cancelation, modification or suspension.
23. By registering you hereby agree to these terms and conditions which govern the Offer, including the "User Agreement" and the "Bonus Policy".
Double Bonus Poker is essentially a variant of Bonus Poker, which is a variant of Jacks or Better. Because of the extra-high payouts for the 4 of a kind hand in the game, the word “bonus” has been added to the name of the game. By reducing the payoff for two pairs from 2 to 1 to even money, the game “pays” for the higher payouts for a 4 of a kind.
Double Bonus Poker, with the right pay table, can give the smart player a small advantage over the house. Even some of the less optimal pay tables, on the other hand, make for a fun video poker game.
How to Play?
Double Bonus is a little more difficult than other video poker games, but it’s still a lot less difficult than table games like Craps or Blackjack. Here is how you play Double Bonus Poker:
If you’re playing at a live casino or online, you’ll need to insert either your player card or virtual money to get started.
After that, you choose how many coins you want to bet per hand. You can bet one to five coins, but you should always bet five coins because you’ll get a bonus if you get a royal flush.
To begin the hand, click “Deal” after you’ve chosen your coins. You’ll be given five cards, and you can choose which ones you want to keep by clicking “Hold.”
Click “Draw” to receive your new cards once you’ve decided which cards to keep. You’ll be paid if your final hand is a pair of Jacks or Better.
Double Bonus differs from other video poker games in this regard. After you’ve made a winning hand, you can choose to take your winnings or try to double your money. The hand will end and you will receive your payout if you choose to take your money.
Five cards will appear on the screen if you try to double the payout. Four will be on their backs, and one will be on their feet. You must choose one of the four face-down cards to double your bet.
You double your payout if the card you choose is higher than the original face-up card. You lose your payout if the card you choose is lower than the original face-up card.
Another thing to keep in mind is that if you happen to double your bet, you’ll be given the same choice of taking the money or doubling it. You can choose to keep doubling until you lose or take the payout.
Double Bonus has a variety of pay tables that are used in different casinos. We’ll go over the full pay version now.
Double Bonus Poker has a payout table that is nearly identical to Jacks or Better.
For winning hands of jacks or better, two pairs, three-of-a-kind, straight, flush, full house, straight flush, and royal flush, you get standard payouts. When we look at the payouts for a four-of-a-kind hand, however, things start to get interesting.
Double Bonus Poker, on the other hand, divides this hand into four separate hands. Not only that, but the stakes in this game are extremely high for these specific combinations.
Strategies and Tips for Winning
Because of the increased payouts for four-of-a-kind Aces through Fours, the Double Bonus strategy differs from the standard video poker strategy. Here are some pointers for a successful double bonus strategy.
Over a straight, keep four to a royal flush. Taking a chance and going for the royal flush is preferable to taking the made straight.
Over four to a flush, you should keep a high pair. You’re better off taking the pair instead of going for the flush.
You should discard the pair and go for four Aces if you have a full house with three aces. It’s worth it to give up the full house for the possibility of quad Aces.
You should keep a straight flush over a high pair if you have four to it. It’s still better than a pair, even if it’s not an open-ended straight flush draw.