Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (WWTBAM) live roulette game is one of the latest live dealer games. The game is created by Playtech in partnership with Sony. It was launched in 2021 and since then has been making waves in the online casino space. Perhaps, you want to find out if the game has really met up with the hype that surrounds it online, this review will be your best answer.
Play Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Roulette
What is Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Roulette?
WWTBAM live roulette is a special live dealer game. It features the combination of European roulette and the popular TV game show, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. The game came into the limelight in 2021 and has become the favourite of live dealer game lovers. Interestingly, it is available for play both on desktops and handheld devices.
WWTBAM live roulette combines the elements of a roulette wheel with the concept of the TV game show. It features a multiplier effect that makes it possible to win big up to 2000x your bet. You have the opportunity to earn multipliers and bonuses and also to answer questions to increase your winning Chance.
Overall, the game features both inside bet and outside bets. Only the inside bet has the opportunity to win a multiplier and enter into the WWTBAM session. The outside bet only bet on odd, even, black, red, column, dozen just as in a regular roulette. The winning is also the same for a regular roulette and cannot enter into the millionaire game.
WWTBAM live roulette is relatively a new game. It is quite necessary to highlight some important things about the game. Below are some pieces of information about the game you may need to know.
- Game type – Roulette
- RTP -97.29%
- Stream from – Latvia
- Bet range– C$0.2- C$500
- Maximum winning– 2000X
- Side bet – Not supported
- Compatibility– Desktop and mobile
- Language supported– Table speaking language is English while the UI supported the following languages; English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Czech, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Mandarin, and Slovak.
- A classical European Roulette game with the same betting option.
- Special betting features allow for other betting options like Straight up, split, corner, street, and line bet.
- A typical WWTBAM TV game show pattern with exciting features. It maintains the studio design, video effect, sound effect, and anchor style.
- Features a complex multiplier system but has a good Return To Player Percentage of 97.28%.
- Features special roulette bets such as Orphelins, Neighbors, and wager on racetrack view.
- Potential payouts of 2000x which is a massive win for any lucky player.
How To Play Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Roulette?
WWTBAM live roulette is a game of chance. This fact means that winning the game requires less strategy. The game is easy to play even for a first-time player. It is an added advantage if you are already familiar with European roulette. However, before playing, there are certain things you must understand. They are;
- The game mirrors a standard European roulette style and makes use of a wheel with one zero.
- The game features inside bets which qualify you for the multiplier bonus and WWTBAM bonus round.
- Any number between 1-10 can be highlighted as the Millionaire luck numbers. There are 3 types of millionaire lucky numbers and they offer different bonuses.
- When you land a millionaire logo, which can either be gold or bronze, you will be entitled to play a millionaire bonus round demanding you to answer 8 or 10 questions. The bronze has a max payout of 750x while the gold has a max payout of 2000x.
- You may also land an icon of 100x which pays 100 times your bet.
- Thirdly, if you land an icon displaying the ‘?’, it will offer you a multiplier of 50x and 100x or choose to play a millionaire bonus game to win either 150x or 300x.
- The Millionaire round allows you to choose the right answer between four masked options. When you choose the right answer, you move up the ladder and add to your multiplier. When you choose ‘X’ which is the wrong answer, you lose the game.
- There is a lifeline of 50-50, ask the audience, and ask the host. This lifeline is available once in the game.
- When the spin lands on a millionaire number, a normal roulette payout for such a number will not be given. Instead, the payout will come from a bonus game which is sometimes low compared to the normal payouts.
Having understood all of these game options. Then you need to know what the game sequence looks like. The gameplay follows the sequence below;
- Placing of bets on desired numbers on the betting grid.
- The closing of the betting time.
- Choosing the millionaire lucky numbers.
- Spinning of the wheel by the game host.
- Players who win the millionaire lucky number can choose to receive the multiplier payout or play the bonus round.
- The bonus game is activated. The player chooses the right answer till he reaches the highest level or misses the answer.
- The final payout is made.
How to play the Millionaire game round
WWTBAM live roulette combines the roulette game with the bonus game, WWTBAM. The WWTBAM round of the game is triggered when you land on any of the millionaire’s lucky numbers after each spin. Meanwhile, you can choose to receive the regular multiplier payout or play the Millionaire round.
When the Millionaire round is triggered, it may display any of the Millionaire logo icons, 100X icon, or Question mark(?) icon. The millionaire logo can either be bronze or gold colour which determines the number of questions. The 100X icon will pay a multiplier of 100x your bet when you get the icon. The question mark icon gives two options. The first option is either to take a multiplier of 50x or play a millionaire game with a max win of 150x. The second option wants you to choose between a multiplier of 100x or play a millionaire game with a max win of 300x.
The Millionaire game round is simple. You are faced with a question asking “Which box has the highest multiplier?”. Then you will have to choose between the four boxes available. For the bronze and the gold game, the first five questions have all of their options with a multiplier. The subsequent question will now have an option with an X value which ends the game when chosen. The millionaire round triggered by ‘?’ will have 5 questions, with the first three questions having a multiplier as its four options. Subsequent questions after the first three will have an X in their options and will end the game when selected.
Strategies for playing Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Roulette?
WWTBAM live roulette is a game of chance. However, you can adopt simple strategies that can help in managing your bankroll. You can make use of the following strategies;
- Bet on every millionaire number
This strategy may seem interesting to you but you need to know that it is a high risk. Using this strategy allows you to win a millionaire bonus game every game round. However, you need to win big in the Millionaire game to cover for such a risk you have taken.
- Use the French bet strategy
The French bet strategy in roulette allows you to use one bet to cover a section of the wheel. You spread the risk by using a bet to cover more than one number. To do this, you will have to check the section that is most active in the last 10 previous games. You can then spread your bet across this section.
- Do both inside and outside bet
Since WWTBAM live roulette games support outside bets, you can use the outside bet to cover for the inside bet. This act allows you to manage your bankroll and keep the game going till you win big. Outside bet has less risk and you may put more bet outside than the inside or come up with a good bankroll management plan.
Betting Options And Payouts
In the game WWTBAM live roulette, there are inside bets and outside bets. The inside bet allows the player to play the European Roulette and also qualify for the millionaire game. Whereas, the outside bet does not qualify for the millionaire game.
The outside bet allows you to bet on colours, odd, even, column, high, low, and dozens. The payout for this bet still maintains the normal European Roulette payout. The inside bet also has a different payout for different roulette betting types. The table below explains the payouts for both the normal roulette and millionaire game;
|Bet Type||Normal Game||Millionaire Game|
|Corner or Basket||6.5:1||1.5-499:1|
|Dozen or Column||2:1||–|
WWTBAM live roulette is a European roulette game with millionaire extra games. It maintains the same standards and bet type of a roulette game. Meanwhile, there are some special features in the Millionaire game. They include;
- Millionaire logo
If your millionaire lucky number triggered this Millionaire logo, it makes you eligible to play a millionaire game. This icon can appear either in gold colour or bronze colour. The gold colour offers you 10 questions with a max win of 2000X. The bronze colour offers you 8 questions with a max win of 750x.
- 100x icon
This icon when triggered simply offers a payout of 100x your bet. You don’t need to answer any questions to receive the payout.
- Question mark icon
The question mark icon gives two options. The first option is to play a millionaire game with a max win of 150x or take a multiplier of 50x. The second option allows you to either play a millionaire game with a max win of 300x or take a multiplier of 100x.
- The lifeline option
During the millionaire game, you have the advantage of using a lifeline while answering your question. This lifeline is available once in the game and has three different options. The first option is the 50-50 option which removes two options from the four answers to the question. The second option is to ask the audience that allows the virtual audience to vote for the right answer. The fourth option is to ask the host option which allows the host to remove a few options from the available answers depending on the level of the game.
WWTBAM live roulette is an interesting game for players who love Roulette live dealer games. Aside from this, the huge payout possibility will compel any player to try this out. The game is not complicated to play and you can master it even in one attempt. It is purely a game of luck and does not require much strategy.
If you pay adequate attention to this review, you will be able to effectively play the game and perhaps win handsomely. Interestingly, you can take advantage of both the inside bet and the outside bet option. You also have the opportunity to use different types of bets available in a roulette game. Definitely, you will find this game interesting if you end up playing it.